Kellivale Estate Wine Tasting Evening: Tasting the Silver and the Gold!
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for an exclusive evening of great food and wine.
Come and enjoy some of Kellivale Estate's Gold and Silver medal winning wines from this year's Geographe Wine Show.
Our GOLD medal winning 2017 Nebbiolo Rose is a sensational drop, ready to enjoy on a warm afternoon.
What the judges said:
- "Brilliant very pale salmon, subdued initially, floral, lanolin savoury lift follows with strawberry notes, tea leaf. "
- "Hint of red fruits, lovely delicate rose with good length and structure"
- "It packs a bigger punch than it promised!"
Our SILVER medal winning 2008 Nebbiolo is ready to drink now!
The judges said;
- "Smells quite lush and forest pippy. Soft easy tannins in here, tannins are fine and slinky. Easy going forest fruited."
- "Floral, plums, sarsaparilla, bright intensity, lovely plush palate, firm puckery tannins match fruit concentration, A smart wine."
Capelberry will provide you with some beautiful food made from local produce.
Kellivale Estate's Peter McDermott will talk through some of the wonderful vintages that have been produced in the past, as well as some of the exciting new varieties ready for bottling this year.
Come and support one of Capel's wonderful wineries.
Join their wine club on the night to receive generous member discounts and exclusive invitations to member functions and events. As a Kellivale Estate Wine Club member, you will also be invited to private tastings of new release wines at the vineyard. You'll also take home two complimentary bottles of our silver and gold!
We hope to see you there!
- KELLIVALE ESTATE WINE TASTING$25$250$0